2018 #OneWord – “Fierce”
I love fierce girls of all ages. And I want to intentionally be one:
- I will fiercely love those who love me. How do I know they love me? They treat me with respect. They listen without judgment. They encourage me to be the best me I can be. They tell me truth, even when it may not be what I want to hear.
- I will be fiercely committed to helping all my students be their best selves. In every part of their lives.
- I will practice the art of #PBL fiercely, learning, reviewing, reflecting, revising, contributing continuously.
- I will work fiercely to gain the credentials I have shortlisted to attain this year. For accountability, they are:
- Google Educator Level II
- Crfitical Friends Group Coach
- Art of Coaching Certification
- I will fiercely practice the art of storytelling, in particular the art of oral storytelling.